By using this website, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not access or use this website.
1. These terms
1.2 Other terms that apply. The following terms also apply in the following circumstances:
This applies when you provide us with any personal data. It explains what personal data we collect and how we use it.
This applies when you purchase any veterinary services from us through our website or in person.
1.3 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
2. Information about us and how to contact us
2.1 Who we are. We are the Anglesey Pet Clinic Limited, trading under the business name below.
2.2 Our company details. Our company details are as follows:
Anglesey Pet Clinic
Anglesey Pet Clinic Limited
Cyttir Road, Holyhead, LL65 2SY
Place of Registration
England and Wales
2.3 How to contact us. You can contact us directly at the details published on our website
3. Your acceptance of these terms
4. We may make changes to this website
5. We may suspend or withdraw our website
5.2 We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
6. We may transfer this agreement to someone else
7. Our website is only for users in the UK
8. You must keep any account details safe
8.3 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at the practice telephone or email address above.
9. How you may use material on our website
9.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
9.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
9.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
9.5 You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
10. Do not rely on information on this website
10.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
10.3 We do not accept any liability whatsoever for the pet advice on our website, or for any assumed pet care, diagnosis or treatment made from the information.
11. We are not responsible for websites we link to
11.2 We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
12.1 All users
- Our website may include links to goods or services provided by us through our other websites or by third parties. Your purchase and use of those goods or services are subject to the terms and conditions on those websites or of those third parties. We do not accept any liability in respect of any of them.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused to a human being by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms of Sale.
12.2 If you are a consumer user
(a) Please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
12.3 If you are a business user
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
13. How we may use your personal information
14. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
14.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
14.3 You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of- service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
15. Rules about linking to and using our website
15.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair, legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. The website in which you are linking must comply with reasonable socially acceptable standards.
15.2 You must not:
- Establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- Establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you;
- Frame our website on any other website; or
- Create a link to any part of our website other than the homepage.
15.3 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
15.4 You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In a way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- To bully, insult, offend, intimidate, humiliate or discrimination against any person;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these terms and conditions;
- To infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software of hardware.
15.5 You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage of disrupt any part of our website, any equipment or network to which our website is stored, any software used in the provision of our sit or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
15.6 If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact us at the practice address, telephone or email address above.
16. Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
16.1 If you are a consumer user
(a) If you are a consumer, please note that these terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
16.2 If you are a business user
17. Our trade marks are registered
18. We may make changes to these terms
18.2 These terms were most recently updated on 14 August 2023.
Copyright © 2023 Anglesey Pet Clinic Ltd Company’s registered name: Anglesey Pet Clinic Ltd Registered number: 06030097
Registered Address: Cyttir Road, Holyhead, LL65 2SY